PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
This phrase, created by the War Advertising Council, originated on wartime propaganda posters during World War II. It was used on posters by the United States Office of War Information. The most famous poster featuring the phrase was created for the Seagram Distillers Corporation, by the designer Seymour R. Goff.
- 4.5-ounce, 100% ring spun cotton
- 90/10 cotton/poly (Antique Cherry Red, Antique Heliconia, Antique Sapphire, and Sport Grey)
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Graphite Heather)
- 35/65 cotton/poly (Dark Heather, Heather Irish Green, Heather Military Green, Heather Navy, Heather Orange, Heather Purple, Heather Indigo, Heather Royal, Heather Red and Heather Sapphire)
- Seamless double-needle 3/4" neck
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Tearaway label
- Rolled forward shoulders for better fit
- Double-needle sleeves and hem